Aloha! I’m B! Yeah, just B. Please, don’t overthink it.
Let’s break this down, lists are easy and I personally think the most efficient way you can paint a portrait of what I’m like:
- Comfortably awkward, I love people too deeply
- I use the nickname monkey as a term of endearment
- I love calligraphy
- I love making short personal films
- I love yoga and crossfit and most days I love running
- I love the North Shore of Oahu
- I love God and this life
- I love my friends and family (that is usually an obvious bullet point, but I wanted you to know that I have friends and am not a hermit)
- I love thai food
- and dry champagne
- and the sound of the ocean
- and sunsets
- and sunrises
- and lists
You know what else I really love? What I can’t imagine living my life without? (besides my husband) Photography. Yeah, you thought I wasn’t going to be cliche, but regardless of where life takes me, I’ll always take photography with me. If giving gifts was a career, that may be the only thing I would do rather than photography…but then I would just make portraits and give them as gifts, so we all would win.
Currently live on the island of Oahu, I frequently travel for weddings and events.
Currently Crushin’ on: